DOFF Steam Cleaning System.
Big Mountain Masonry Cleaning & Restoration
Masonry Cleaning and DOFF System Softwash
DOFF is a steam based stone cleaning system. It’s unlike any other steam system and can achieve temperatures of up to 150°C at the nozzle end – making it a ‘superheated water system’. The operator is able to vary the temperature and pressure to remove many different types of paint and biological matter.
How the DOFF Integra Works
DOFF cleans stonework and masonry using high-temperature steam.
Whilst the temperature in the system is high, the pressure on the surface being cleaned is very gentle and the volume of water is low. The surface is therefore not saturated and will be dry within minutes.
The steam/superheated water will remove paint, moss, algae, fungi and other biological matter and will also kill off spores. This means there’s then no need to use a chemical biocide during the removal process or as a protection against further biological activity.
What surfaces can DOFF be used on? We recommend the DOFF for use on surfaces such as brick, stone, concrete, tiled (glazed and encaustic), wood, faience and terracotta. It is a useful sterilisation tool for kitchens, toilets, swimming pools, hospitals and factories.
- Cleaning all stone surfaces including marble
- Restoring masonry and brick cleaning
- Remove light calcium staining
- Remove some paints and most graffiti
- Remove bitumen and wax coatings
- Kill and remove moss ,fungi and algae
- Fire damage residues
- Cleaning all metals including aluminium
- Roof cleaning and bird fouling
- Commercial cladding cleaning
Masonry Repair and Restoration –
- chimney repair and replacement
- brick, stone & block repair
- window sill replacement